Ruby/Rails Web Development
We provide a service to help a project that uses Ruby/Rails.
With our experienced developers, we will suport your project.
See this in Japanese? Here ;)
- Ruby / Rails
- Git / GitHub
- RSpec / Turnip
- Heroku / Circle CI
- Continuous Integration
- Agile Web Development
Contract Style we suggest
We recommend to have a short-term contract first, and renew it if you think we provide value with your project.
To embody the contract style above, we generally sign two contract, Basic and Order, which includes:
- Basic contract clarifies NDA, delegating rights of our code, etc.
- Order contract clarifies how many months we support to develop
- Under the Basic contract, you can renew Order contract anytime
The point is that you can renew Order contract anytime if we have resources. For example, if our clients renew and reserve our resources in advance, you cannot renew unless we have resources to support.
Price we offer
Our basic price is 1,000,000 yen/month.
- Available time: 10:00〜19:00 (JST)
- The time includes break time and writing monthly reports.
- Splitting the time into 1day/week or 3days/week are available.
- The price above is for 5days/week to support.
- We remotely support your project.
- We recommend to have an online meeting regularly.
- The meeting lessens the gap between expectation and actual outcome.
Clients we support
- Eiwa System Management (Partner)
- Recruit Marketing Partners
- Recruit Holdings (Media Technology Lab)
- NTT Resonant
Products we provide
- Ruby on Rails Tutorial in Japanese
- Ruby on Rails Guides in Japanese (GitHub)
- Continuous Translation System
- Other OSS projects:
- GitHub: https://github.com/yasslab
- Web: /en/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/YassLab
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yasslab.jp/
- Legal Advisor: Tokyo Sanno Law Office Rie Nojima
- Member of:
- Rails Programmer Certification Test Steering Committee (Technical Adviser)
- Business OSS Consortium Japan (Certified Rails Integrator)
- RyukyuFrogs (Technical Supporter)
- RubyKaigi (Translation Staff/Supporter)
- Scrivito (Implementation/Consulting Partners)
- Mitou Foundation (Project Manager at Mitou Jr.)
If interested, feel free to contact us.
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Yohei Yasukawa)
Office: CASE Shinjuku, Sankei Bldg 4F, Takadanobaba 1-28-10, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 169-0075